LOW FIDELITY PROTOTYPE
The first round of testing allowed me to recognize and learn from the testers some usability issues that were implemented and later tested in a second round. I needed to make some design changes that brought some improvements to the user experience, such as: Replace ambiguous signifiers, reformat rating chips, update sort by options, and other.
The second round of user testing helped us to validate some implementations we made based on the insights from the first round. This time all the testers could complete successfully all the tasks and they confirmed we removed most of the ambiguous signifiers, except for the “heart”, and they also confirmed the fluidity of the task flow. This second usability testing provided us with more feedback related to icon recognizability and other problems we needed to refine and get more insight about before making final adjustments. As no major issues were identified, we translated our testing findings into the following final prototype: